Monday, August 27, 2007

Supposed to be doing stuff...

i'm supposed to be doing stuff right now..

what i mean by stuff are the following:

1. I should have read the more than thirty-page essays of Rizal...thirty...30 pages of Rizal's essays...
2. With those three essays, i hould have started even a single piece by now...
3. I'm supposed to be studying for my Logic midterm exam tommorow..supposed to be...
4. I should have been thinking of concepts for my upcoming music video project...
5. I'm supposed to be at home doing all these things so that the internet will have no chance of snatching me up and glue me to my seat...
6. I'm not supposed to be blogging right now...

But it's ok...It's great to help a friend in need! hehe Kimi asked if i could help her with her report and so I'm here...=)

Ok, later i will be with creez to shoot our Kalasag ad...so there's no chance to read and write later..maybe tonight..after i help my housemate pick out a dress for an upcoming party..

Wooh! So much for a hectic day..

But it's ok! I can do these! THESE! C'mon!

No comments: