Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blog entry #0

I watched the two reruns of American idol..the first one was the via satellite and the other was the primetime telecast...

I thought David A was outrageously boring and the other David was totally hoooot!! haha

I hope Cookie wins the title. He truly is a great performer. In fairness to Archie, his voice makes me fall asleep...hehehe

I went to my new dentist today and got my front tooth fixed.Yey! I have a complete set of teeth now!

I am starting to hate PBB...the show's atrociously nonsense...(just my opinion)...Or i guess because i have other channels to choose from during primetime now i'm back home watching cable tv...haha

Two days ago, two people were shocked to find out that I exist. True. The first one was my new dentist, and the other one was the people who used to live next door...They thought that my parents only have three sons...me...doesn't exist..Weird..

So here's how my day goes now...

I wake up between eight or nine in the morning...

I watch tv while eating and having coffee..

Then copyread the news of the day..which I send to the DJ of the day for our news program for 89.9 Blue Knights Fm in Davao...(I still do my presidential duties even when i'm home..)

Then check my mails...check multiply..

Then more tv and surfing the net...then take a bath..cook lunch..siesta...clean the house..watch tv...surf the net..watch more tv and sleep...eat in between...what a slacker!

Well...I got to rest...and what i mean by resting are these!

Happy Summer!











No comments: