Saturday, May 17, 2008

Almost senior!

Summer classes officially end today!

Mine ended with the viewing of our documentary short films which were all made out of research, hardwork, patience and everything else...

I am happy and contented with everything that turned out this summer...the idea of spending it in school is not a bad idea after all...Although it was tiring and stressful, it was worth it. I re-learned the value of leadership and relationship with people around you. I realized that people are not as bad as I thought they were and not as good as I thought they were..haha And peers are really helpful because you got to learn a lot from them!!! And always...say thank you and be polite to everyone!

Now I am back home to rest and catch up with all the shows I miss on TV and back for being a slacker again..that is four two weeks until the new semester begins when I turn into a graduating student...a senior...an upperclass"woman"!!!

Yayks!

xoxo


No comments: