Friday, October 19, 2007

On Death and Dobby

One of our puppies died this morning...

when i came back from Davao, i found four puppies in their pen..

They were not the high-breed kind of dogs, but they were really cute.

My mum said three of the puppies will be given to some of their friends...one will be left on our care...

The first one was given to my brother's...uhmm...i don't know...then the other one was for my mum's office buddy...

So there were two...

The other one was supposed to be given to my Tito who's going to transfer to some place...

I woke up this morning at nine. After feeding myself, i looked for the two little puppies. And then in our garage, I saw the cutest little puppy we have lying. I thought he was just asleep...And so i went for him..and then i found him....lifeless...

I was not at all shocked nor was i happy. I was just...well, i felt nothing.

And something strange sinked into me.

I realized that if the death of this puppy felt nothing to me...how much more if someone really close to me dies???

i have to ask myself that again...

I don't really know...

What if it's me.

I remembered last year, i said to myself that i am not afraid to die..
But one moment last summer, which i wished will never happen again, gave me a second thought on death.

Life is life. And for as long as I am breathing and I know that my loved ones are in good hands..I know i am okay. Thank God there's God.

SO we only have one puppy left.

My tatay asked me to dig a hole for the dog. But i refused.

I remembered Harry digging a hole for Dobby.

No comments: